1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
2. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We are proud of our high quality brand, products and marketing. That pride goes hand in hand with a sense of responsibility and respect for the communities that we serve and the individual consumers who enjoy our products. As part of our commitment to responsible marketing, We comply with the social responsibility policies established by DISCUS – the Distilled Spirits Council for the United States, which sets out the principles we maintain in our sales and marketing activities, including advertising and promotional programs.
3. DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on websites operated by Purus Vodka. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Sites, subscribing to any services offered on our Sites including but not limited to email mailing lists, competitions, games, interactive services, posting material or requesting further services. That information will usually include your name or a username and your email address, though from time to time some of the services we provide may mean that we ask you for more information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by a Group Company, and when you report a problem with any of our Sites;
- The correct country or other territory in which you are located or are accessing Our Sites and your verification of age, which We require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access Our Sites if you are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or other territory in which you are located or are accessing Our Sites;
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
- A Group Company may also ask you to complete surveys to be used for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to Our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and
- Any information we may collect about you from third party or off-line sources, and which we may combine with information collected via our Sites.
4. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
5. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
We also reserve the right to share information with other organizations in the following situations:
- As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of our intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of Purus Vodka Terms and Conditions or other agreements, or as required by law;
- When we have your consent to do so; and
- When we need to share information to provide any product or service you have requested; and
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by appropriate electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Our advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organizations selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns or email mailings on our behalf, or analyze or evaluate our data collection process or customer service fulfillment;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom the Group Companies may subcontract, including advertising and promotional agencies, website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
- Unaffiliated partner organizations with whom we may carry out joint campaigns or events, or operate the Site on which information about you is collected. In certain circumstances, those organizations may be joint data controllers of your information, together with Purus Vodka. The Site page on which you submit your information will tell you when this is the case;
- The prospective seller or buyer (other than a Group Company) of any Group Company’s business or assets, including where a Group Company or substantially all of its assets is acquired by a third party other than another Group Company, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Purus Vodka User Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Group Companies, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking the relevant boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. If you at any time decide that you do not want to be contacted for any purpose or if you would like to obtain a copy of the personal information about you gathered by our Sites or correct or delete such information from our Sites’ databases, you can contact us by writing to our Digital Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, creative partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Our Sites are designed to appeal to adults. We do not knowingly solicit any information from children nor do we knowingly market or otherwise target our Sites or its products or services to children. If we become aware that a visitor to our Sites is under the Legal Drinking Age in the country or other territory in which he or she is located at the relevant time, we will remove his or her personal information from our files.